Paper Submission: Authors are invited to submit an unpublished original work that must not have been submitted to another conference, workshop or journal. All papers will be peer-reviewed by members of the Program Committee and be evaluated for originality, significance of the contribution, technical correctness and presentation.
Formatting and Publication Instructions: Conference papers need to be prepared according to conference proceedings format.
Regular Papers: At least 8 pages, up to 10 pages including all figures, tables, and references. Extra Pages (from Page 11) will be charged at 50 USD/ Page.
1. please submit the paper in pdf file to the electronic submission system.
2. Or you can submit to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
will be reviewed by committee reviewers and be
scheduled for either oral, poster or video
presentation during the conferences if the topic is
relevant and the quality of the data justifies
scheduling. Irrelevant or poor-quality abstracts may
be rejected. Reviewed and accepted papers will
receive notification information via email on
Notification day, and will be requested to register
before the Registration Deadline.
If the author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”
For any inquiry about the submission and conference, please feel free to contact us via emal: email@example.com
Academic Supported By
ICIEB2021 is warmly inviting scholars and experts in the fields of Mobile business, E-Business and Internet Technologies and Applications to consider serving as Reviewers. If you have an interest or you have someone to recommend, please send latest Resume to official email address:
Reviewers’ name, affiliation and nationality will be updated on the webpage and proceedings. Your Resume and email are warmly welcomed.
Conference Secretary: Carol Wu
Address: Unit B on 15th Floor Eu Yan Sang
Tower,Nos.11/15, Chatham Road South
Kowloon, Hong Kong, China